These pumpkin chocolate chip blondies are the perfect balance of chewy and cakey. Even with the addition of the canned pumpkin, these gluten-free and paleo-friendly blondies are moist and dense, which sets them apart from the rest.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup smooth almond butter
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, and coconut sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond butter, canned pumpkin, and melted coconut oil. Then add in the eggs, whisking everything together until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until there are no lumps. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan and smooth out the batter using a spatula.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes until the edges are lightly golden brown and the center is cooked through.