Want to leave a comment? Fantastic! I can’t wait to hear from you.
To make sure your comment gets through to me, please follow these guidelines.
First, please keep in mind that both myself and the members in this community are real people. Please be respectful of other people’s experiences, health concerns, and opinions. I welcome healthy discussion – even if it is contradictory to something that has been previously stated, but disrespect and hatred will not be tolerated.
Second, please use your real first name when commenting. Failure to do so may result in your comment being deleted or marked as spam.
Third, I’m not a fan of crude language on my site. I want to keep it open and “family friendly” – so using language may result in your comment being edited or deleted.
All comments on the site are subject to the following policy:
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting.
- Links: All links will be reviewed before making it on to the site. If the link is useful, it will make it through. If it is considered spam, it won’t.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Liability: The comments on this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment, you agree that the content is your own, and to hold this site, coconutsandkettlebells.com, and all post authors harmless.
- Privacy: Your privacy is important, and I respect that. When you submit your email addresses for a comment, it is not published to the website, coconutsandkettlebells.com. The email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact the commenter. Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within blog comments.
- Comment Photos: I suggest creating a Gravatar so that your photo appears beside your comment. This is a great way to show off your pretty face, but it also lets me know your comment isn’t spam.
Thanks for keeping in touch with coconutsandkettlebells.com!