Skip the store-bought crust and make your own delicious gluten free graham cracker crust with healthier ingredients! This crust is perfectly sweet and buttery, and is made from scratch using almond flour and coconut flour. It pairs perfectly with many different pies and desserts and is so easy—your new go-to recipe!
- 1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon unprocessed sea salt
- 5 tablespoon ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with coconut oil.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Using your fingers, press the crust mixture evenly into the prepared pie plate. Start by working the crumbs up the sides, then press the remaining crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Don’t packed it down too hard to ensure the crust releases from the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes if you will not be baking it any further (using a filling that only needs chilling). Transfer the crust to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If your filling requires baking, bake for 5-7 minutes, then transfer the crust to a wire rack to cool before adding filling and returning the pie to the oven.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free graham cracker crust, paleo graham cracker crust, healthy graham cracker crust, gluten free pie crust