- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ large cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds or ¾ cup croutons (optional)
- ½ cup Honey Lime Vinaigrette or your favorite dressing
- Toss: In a large serving bowl, add the lettuce and shredded carrots and toss to combine. Top with the tomatoes, cucumbers, and red onion. Gently toss everything together.
- Toppings: Garnish with your favorite toppings, including crouton or pumpkin seeds.
- Dressing: Mix the ingredients together for the dressing. Drizzle the dressing on the salad or serve on the side.
- You can use romaine lettuce or a blend of romaine and green leaf lettuce.
- For gluten free croutons, use Olivia’s or Carrington Farms.
- You can also garnish your salad with freshly grated parmesan or cheddar cheese.
- Add 1 cup cooked chicken for a complete meal for two.
- Any dressing works with this recipe, including Honey Lime Dressing or Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing.
Nutrition facts displayed with pumpkin seeds.