These turkey burgers are juicy, full of flavor, and ready for the grill. The combination of cilantro, lime, and spices makes these burgers irresistible. Top with guacamole to kick them up a notch!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or ghee
- Sea salt
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced red onion
- Avocado oil mayonnaise
- Fried egg
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 equal-size patties.
- In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Season both sides of the patties with salt and cook them until the center is no longer pink and the juices run clear, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve the burgers warm, wrapped in crispy lettuce leaves and topped with your favorite toppings.