These simple paleo banana muffins are decadent, fluffy and moist. They’re the perfect healthy breakfast treat or snack, and the entire recipes mixes up in one bowl. This recipe is freezer friendly and great for meal prep!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the bananas, eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Add the salt, cinnamon, cassava flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and baking powder to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the muffin liners, filling each slot about ¾ full. Sprinkle the tops with the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a baking rack prior to storing in an airtight container.
- Make sure to use overripe bananas as this will give the muffins a tasty banana flavor.
- If you don’t plan to eat the muffins within 3-4 days, store in the refrigerator and they will keep for up to a week.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
Keywords: paleo banana muffins, gluten free banana muffins, paleo muffins, cassava flour muffins, banana chocolate chip muffins, paleo banana bread muffins