These mini meatloaves are moist and flavorful, and use simple, easy-to-find ingredients. Because the mini meatloaves are individually portioned, they cook up fast and freeze well.
- 2 lbs grass-fed ground beef
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons organic unsweetened ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced with a garlic press (or ½ tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 12-slot muffin tin with parchment liners, or lightly grease it with avocado oil spray.
- Add the ground beef, almond flour, ketchup, mustard, minced garlic, and all the spices to a large bowl. Mix everything together until well combined.
- In a small measuring glass, add the warm water, cream of tartar, and baking soda and mix it until it bubbles. Pour the water over the meat mixture and mix everything together to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin, filling each liner to the top with the mixture. Flatten each meatloaf with the back of a spoon to make sure the meat is spread evenly in each liner.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through in the center. Let the meatloaves sit for 5 minutes prior to eating.
- Enjoy with ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce!