These roasted vegetables contains all the colors of the rainbow, which means it’s rich in a variety of antioxidants and immune-boosting compounds.
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch coins
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow or green zucchini squash, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet by color. Drizzle the vegetables with the coconut oil and season it with the garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Roast until the vegetables are golden brown in spots and the carrots are fork tender, 20-25 minutes. Drizzle with the lemon juice before serving.